WELCOME!!
Feel free to explore =)
Don't forget to leave your paw!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

THE THREE BENGALTEERS

Thursday, May 27, 2010
"ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL"

Knights of Sarang Bengal

Porthos: You, boy, are arrogant, hot tempered and entirely too bold. I like that. Reminds me of me.
Aramis: Don't encourage him. By helping us the boy has made himself an outlaw as well.
Athos: Not if he leaves Paris right now.
D'Artagnan: I can't leave now, I just got here.
Porthos: Go home. Find a wench, raise fat babies, live a good long life.
D'Artagnan: What about the motto of the Musketeers? All for one and one for all.
Athos: Wake up boy. The Musketeers are just a dream.

(Famous quotes, The Three Musketeers - Movies 1993)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄© 2010 all rights reserved, Sarang Bengal